4/22/13 Worry/Trust
Worrying is the part of you that pushes the inspiration away.
You think too much about the outcome and not trusting the
source.
Yes, it is coming from Spirit and so it is intentional in
cause.
So, the outcome is already in the plan.
Trust is the feeling you should be replacing the worry with.
You can feel the vibration of the words.
Worry and trust, which one has a higher vibration?
Which one has a stronger feeling in the body?
Empower yourself.
Practice always replacing words of power and strength over
the words that weaken you.
Courage is another feeling that should always replace fear.
“Fear not, I go before you always, come follow me and I will
lead you home.”
Very strong affirmation to strengthen you when you need it.
Your lioness totem plays a big part in your path.
For you need to walk with strength and dignity.
Never fearing or worrying about the outcome.
Remember it is the symphony of your life.
The music is set before you.
Choose to dance and sing the song of life that will raise you
up and make you happy.
“Be not afraid, I go before you always, come follow me and I will
lead you home.”
Sing loud and walk tall.
Much more will come and you will enjoy.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.