4/5/16 Not Far Away
It was just like yesterday when you
were standing right here and I could hug you and touch you.
I could hear you calling my name.
You are still right here.
I can no longer see you but once in a
while I hear you calling my name and once in a while I can feel you
touch me.
You are not far away just not as close
as I would like you to be.
I can still feel your energy.
I can still feel your love.
Thank you for being with me to help me
to understand.
I love you – dear one.
4/5/16 As One Once More
The message of hope is crystal clear.
It is a message of love.
Love is always there.
It will never die or fade away.
Hang onto that love and you will have
your connection.
That connection is your message of
hope.
Everlasting hope for us to be together
as one once more!
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.