The circle
is a symbol of life that represents how it goes around and around.
You may not
see that from your immediate perspective but it is.
Life travels
in a circle with no beginning and no end, because your life has no beginning
and no end.
You are-
Where you are –
You are
living it now somewhere on that circle.
After your
physical death and then rebirth you will come around again on that circle, only
remembering where you are now.
This may not
make sense to you at this moment but you can grow into this understanding.
Each time
you come around this circle you have more and more growth and understanding.
The moments
are not lost but they are building on that knowledge.
The moments
can be recreated with a different understanding and therefore is a different moment.
Progress is
made.
How you do
this is your choice.
Be open to
this progress and new understanding and you will see more.
We are with
you.
Namaste
Personal note:
Sometimes I
feel a little “grief” for the moments that are gone, the things I feel I missed
in my life.
This may be
my answer to how they are not lost but I can recreate them with a different understanding
and therefore come around again and have that moment with progress.
I wonder if…
I will be open
and see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.