It is about trust and your lack of.
When you think about the future, you start to worry.
The belief is you have to have it all worked out, all the
problems solved, all the solutions covered.
But the truth of the matter is you don’t even know what the
problems are yet.
They are in the future not the now.
These are projections you are making up from situations that
you don’t even know exist yet.
Does this sound like a wise thing to spend this much time and
energy on?
You are getting yourself all worked up over solving a problem
that may or not develop.
Find your way to trust more.
Think positively and only work on the problems at hand – if any.
Spend your energy in a more useful way.
We are with you,
Namaste
(I am traveling for the next two weeks; I am not sure what my
availability to post will be.
I will post whenever I
can. Thank you for following and take care, be safe.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.