The Gift of Peace
(Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year so I am expecting you to leave something under the tree for me.
What I want will not exactly fit under the tree but here is my wish instead....
I wish for Peace on Earth.
That has been a Christmas wish
for many, many years but as long as I have been a
live I have not known it to become
a reality.
There has always been fighting and arguing,
one country against another or even within our country.
That’s all I wish for, just a
little Peace on Earth.)
You want this Peace on Earth but
maybe only for a moment because, you see, it is through this conflict, fighting
and arguing that progress is made.
Human beings actually learn
through working through this conflict and fighting.
And this learning promotes
progress. Progress = growth.
In learning this way, you feel it
deeply.
And a lesson that is deeply
learned can be passed forward, not superficial and easily forgotten.
You will not be over looked but
the Gift of Peace will be there, for in your heart you will feel Peace.
But only for a moment, for we are
making positive progress overall towards –Peace on Earth.
Know it. Believe it.
We are with you.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.