We gather
together to make the world a safer place, our energy, our thoughts, our prayers.
We only
want life to be an experience but our human side wants a good positive
experience.)
Not all
learning experiences are positive.
They are not
all of the ones you would pick if you had the chance.
So, because
some are going to be more difficult than others you can prepare yourself for
some of those also.
Knowing that
they all have a growing potential; you look at what lesson each might bring
you.
What can I learn
from this observation?
How can I
grow in understanding through this experience?
In my new
understanding, how can I and my fellow human beings benefit from this experience?
Know that there
will be growth and benefits help even the hardest ordeal seem worthwhile.
Each of your
daily interactions are part of the plan so, make them count so something.
Feel your
heart open to this experience.
It is
growing in compassion, peace, love, and understanding.
You are
doing well.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.