1/25/22
Yesterday, I stood at the edge of the
ocean, just breathing in.
The air was so clean and fresh.
Free of all the fear and doubt I had
felt before.
All I could see was open sky and open
sea.
The horizon was not distinguishable,
it was all one.
No pressure, no restrictions, just
endless possibilities.
I often need to see life from a
different perspective.
1/25/22 Breath In
Breathe in the fresh clean air, filled
with endless possibilities.
Breath out the idea that you have only
a limited resource.
All of creation is at your disposal,
if only you knew how to access it.
Your imagination seems limited by what
you have known of in the past.
But truly there is so much more.
Those who are open to creating new
challenges and opportunities will not be disappointed.
Life will provide these experiences
for those who are willing to take them.
Growth and expansion of knowledge and
truth is forever ongoing.
You choose, where and what you want
and need next in your life.
Be in awe of what is possible.
It is as easy as breathing when no limits
are set.
We are with you, always.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.