Thursday, May 12, 2022

5/12/22 Thick Red Hair (A dream)5/12/22 A Shared Moment and from 2013 - 5/12/13 The Spark of Creation

 5/12/22 Thick Red Hair (A dream)

I see pictures of a horse, a huge red Amish horse, golden red hair, as thick as mine used to be.

Before, in my dream I was sharing my legs and it was long (about 3 inches, weird, I know) thick red hair.

It was a nuisance because it grew back in two or three days – like my brother’s beards, a real problem.

And then we were talking about horses – I think it was with (my brothers) Andy, Mike, Damon, Fred and my dad.

It was a great dream.

A shared, respected understanding of love.

 

5/12/22 A Shared Moment

When you are recalling a moment in time, it is a moment of your memory of something that has happened.

It brings back the emotion from that experience.

The emotion can bring back physical memories to your body.

It can be so real you can feel the joy (laughter) or sorrow (pain).

It is so real that it feels like it is still happening now.

This is your body’s reaction to the memory.

So intense, you shake or cry.

It’s good for you to realize that it is a physical reaction to recalling a memory.

The love or fear is deeply rooted and was then momentarily released.

It is also part of your grief and healing.

We are with you.

Namaste

5/12/22 My Reflection

This move (After 37 years, I am moving to Delaware soon.) is bringing up so many memories.

Sometimes triggering joy.

Sometimes triggering sorrow (pain).

I am mostly working through these emotions that I so carefully buried inside of the stuff in this house, and in my body.

I must be patient and do the work – let it go.

Create something new.

 

And from 2013 -

5/12/13 The Spark of Creation  

Words and thoughts are signals from your emotion about the way you feel.

The feeling behind this emotion is important because that is the spark of creation.

You use this key ingredient to develop what you want to create.

When we say “Be happy” we are talking about the feeling of being happy.

From this feeling you develop the thoughts or words that describe it.

This is the basic first steps to your creative powers.

It is a most powerful force, creation.

Put feeling and emotion at the center of what you want to create.

The vibration that matches the emotion is attracted to you creating the next step in

manifesting your desires.

Practice this to learn the magic.

You will be well on your way to creating the reality you desire.

Joy and happiness are yours to create.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.