Monday, September 26, 2022

9/26/22 Coexist and from 2013 - 9/26/13 The Way to Peace

9/26/22 Coexist

You see how they work together to achieve the common goal.

When needed they come together to support each other.

They stay close to use the energy field to stay warm and ward off enemies.

They will do this whenever needed throughout the whole journey.

You, man, could certainly learn from their behavior to coexist.

It is beautifully done and in perfect harmony.

We are with you.

Namaste

 

And from 2013 -

9/26/13 The Way to Peace

“I am a thin man, I come to you in this body because I can.”

“She has allowed me to use her as an instrument to bring forth the truth.”

“Listen while you can for it comes in peace.”

“I knew that we were coming here and I would like to see an eagle and a black hawk.”

Never the less, we come to you so that you will hear these words and know their wisdom and feel the peace.

You struggle and wander in the darkness looking for the light.

We tell you to look within because you are the light, dear ones.

It is right inside you.

You are basically all loving, compassionate and grateful beings until you turn away.

You’re distracted and taught to be shallow, angry and greedy ones because of the fear.

You must discard these dreadful energies and become the ones within.

The ones that allow you to be who you truly are.

Begin to light the way to peace by just allowing yourself to feel and be these energies.

They grow and because it feels so much better, you will light the way for you and all others around you.

It is The Way to Peace.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.