Your Choice
We are here.
Welcome
Finally, you’ve given us a minute to explain.
Ok it’s your turn.
This is your life.
We’ve set it up for it to work nicely in your other fun here.
Yes, you have. I am grateful.
So, you’ll do it?
Yes, I will. I actually like doing it. Its just I get
interrupted and then too tired.
Please work that out – peacefully and all is well.
Everyone is getting impatient and upset as are you.
You have to let all of it run its course.
Just let it run its course.
Practice patience and faith, that you’ve been taught.
Do not give it more power than it already has collected and
especially drain yours from your own desires.
Keep focused on your own balance and be peaceful and
especially helpful when needed.
As always, pick your battles.
Some are mor important than others.
We are with you.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.