If
the evidence that I have received wasn't enough I was asking for more
signs. I then woke at exactly 3:14 and that is a number that I
associate with Nicole.
The
importance of certain signs.
You
develop certain signs with your loved ones because then you know they
are close by and trying to say “Hello.”
When
the same numbers or letters keep showing up around you that's a
special sign.
Coins,
either pennies or dimes, are an easy way they can give you a gift and
a sign.
Sometimes
the sign may be a specific song or phase you hear.
The
appearance of an animal or insect, out of the ordinary, can be an
other way they say hello.
Only
you know how it feels to receive and acknowledge these special signs.
We
rejoice when you understand.
They
help us hold the love bond together.
These
signs give you the strength and love to continue on your way.
They
let you know we are there to support and comfort you when you need
it.
Acknowledge
and find the peace and love these special “Hellos” bring.
For
there is the love that will never end.
Namaste
Sorry for the late posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.