Amen, and so it is.
An ending to
a statement confirming that it is so and already in the creation of which.
When given, you
confirm that the statement is true and will be created as such.
Use more
often when you want to give your statement the conclusion desired.
You are much
provided for.
You are
watched over and protected.
You are
loved and loved.
This is your
journey, your mission-
We will help
you stay healthy.
Do not be
led into that worry and thinking.
And so it is
– Amen.
That was a
wonderful prayer or affirmation for you.
Change the
you to I am and say it often.
Always confirmed
with the “And so it is or Amen.”
Allow you to
believe it.
Allow it
into your heart.
Rest in
peace that it is true.
You come
here, in meditation, to find peace.
You come
here to be assured.
You come
here for guidance.
This you can
find within yourself when you listen and know it is true.
Get away
from the chaos and find a quiet place.
Breathe in
and out, calming down.
Feel the
energy fill your body.
Say an
affirmation of peace and love and listen-
It is there.
You know it.
And so it
is- Amen.
All of these
things and more.
We are with
you.
Namaste
This is my
journey.
I am well
protected.
I am cared
for and I am at peace.
I am love.
And so, it is
– Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.