Tuesday, December 14, 2021

12/14/21 No new post today. Repost from 2013 12/14/13 “I Love You Always."

Personal Reflection – I will share but listen with your heart for someone may be speaking to yours too.

 12/14/13 “I Love You Always."

Everything you hear does not have to be a profound statement of great expectation.

It is just as rewarding if not better to hear that “I Love You” that you so need.

It can come in many ways, of course you know, you watch, you listen all the time.

But there is a time when you are hardest to reach.

It is when you are saddest that I can't seem to breech.

So, lift yourself up and know that is enough for now.

The vibration that is higher and stronger is one of joy and happiness.

I will be able to let you know I'm with you then for sure.

So, don't linger long in that stage of sadness and grief.

I realize how hard it has been and only wish you to know....

“I am right here with you in every breath that you breathe.”

Look around and see the difference the energies bring.

Live, Laugh, and Love is much more than it seems.

It carries the heart and allows you to be what you are here to be.

A bright light for others in the dark to see and follow out, you see.

That's what our love is connected for.

“I Love You Always.”

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.