I am the quiet voice in your head.
Sometimes quiet but today quite
loud.
I want to be heard loud and clear.
I am the voice that wants to be
heard because I want to help you.
I want you to understand there is
help on your path, your journey.
Lots of help and lots of different
ways to go about doing this.
There is no right or wrong.
It’s all good; it’s all expansive.
Mostly, I point out choices and it
is still up to you what you want to do.
Even when I am loud and you are
listening, it doesn’t always have the impact that was desired.
The quiet voice in you head opens
the doorway to many possibilities, to many opportunities, to discover there are
many perspectives, many objectives to each situation that comes into your life.
Ask for help; ask for guidance.
Listen to that voice, that wisdom
or don’t, that’s up to you.
We are honored to help.
We are with you.
Namaste
Me (Thank you. I am grateful
for your help, your voice.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.