8/23/22 The Reflection
This morning mediation was very different.
I saw many pictures of things that happened in the past.
As I step back to have another look, they seemed to be in the
present, and visa – versa.
If I thought it was a more current vision, it suddenly looked like
something from the past.
The only message I received was:
Welcome
It’s all there is.
(And then the reflection of)
It’s all there is.
Namaste
And from 2014 -
8/23/14 What You Really Want
Lynn- “How can I have what I really want?”
In your mind, you wander between the belief that you can have what
you really want and the disbelief.
Because of such an indecisive way of looking at that belief you
are never constant in your belief.
The art of manifesting your desires starts with a steadfast desire
or belief.
Start with something that you can believe and stay focused on that
happening.
Then you will see what we mean.
Have no question in your mind or body that it will be...
Feel how it feels to already have it be.
And you will see it happen just as you see it.
This is not as easy as it sounds because your mind wanders back to
the not knowing, not truly believing so easily.
But keep a vigil on coming back to having what you want.
Not a request or a hope because that infers it might not happen.
You must have a knowing that you will have it and how it feels to
have it.
The last part is, if it is truly for your best interest at this
time to have it,
nothing will stop it
from coming your way.
At a soul level you agree to have it.
Rejoice and be grateful for the universal law, for it can bring
you what you really want.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.