Thursday, August 25, 2022

8/25/22 Underlaying and from 2014 – 8/25/14 Deeper Understanding

8/25/22 Underlaying 

There are often things on top to cover up more important things underlaying.

To discover everything, you must go underneath the surface and take a look.

Be open to what you may find and allow it to present the full meaning.

It is often both valuable and unique in its full potential.

We are with you.

Namaste

 

And from 2014 –

8/25/14 Deeper Understanding

We know it is hard to completely understand when others transition over to the other side.

What makes for a good time to do that other than when you are very old?

How can you choose between life with a loving family and leaving?

It is hard to understand and not knowing makes for great suffering and pain.


Lynn - I wait for this awareness with an open heart and mind.

I trust you will help me to understand at a deeper level.

I pray for this awareness....

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.