I woke up at 2 am and nothing was
given to me so I went back to sleep.
Then I woke up again at 4:30 am
and this is the message.
Not everything has to happen in your
time (when you think it should).
All will happen in due time.
It may seem that they are stalling or
deciding on the time but this is an illusion.
There is much going on, more than you
know.
And to make it all work there must be
perfect timing.
So, these stops and starts are built
into it.
Do not get frustrated. Just go with
the flow.
Be amazed with how it all works out and
what is brought forth.
You will know.
You will see the timing of it all.
The dance between each moment.
The nature of it all.
Then just take your place amongst the
rest.
Step in place.
Life will flow just as it should,
bringing new experiences and things to help you grow.
Relax. You are doing well.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.