The situation won't last forever.
You must gain from it whatever you can now.
It will change, everything is changing.
Then when something similar happens you will be more prepared.
You will know what to do.
But the something will not always have the same effect.
You’ve learned that too.
Smile now at all that has become clear.
And walk away with your head held high.
You've learned so much.
Peace has returned.
Namaste
These are the words that I hear in my daily meditation from my spirit guides and teachers. I write them exactly the way I hear them. Sometimes the grammar is different than ours but this is what I hear. The typos are my mistakes. Please have respect for these words and the way they are delivered. I am humbled and honored to be part of this experience. Enjoy.
Sunday, January 31, 2016
1/31/16 Changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.