These are the words that I hear in my daily meditation from my spirit guides and teachers. I write them exactly the way I hear them. Sometimes the grammar is different than ours but this is what I hear.
The typos are my mistakes. Please have respect for these words and the way they are delivered. I am humbled and honored to be part of this experience. Enjoy.
Saturday, August 22, 2020
8/22/20 Keeping Busy
Keeping busy with your own stuff is a great way to stay out of the chaos.
Don’t get dragged into it.
It feeds off of fear and that is your worst enemy.
Just keep your balance.
Stay grounded in the truth you know so well.
We are with you.
Namaste
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.